Com Disc: State of Diversity & Inclusion In Int'l Education
Community Discussion: State of Diversity & Inclusion In International Education
State of Diversity & Inclusion In International Education
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST
Join Diversity Abroad's new Executive Director to discuss the state of Diversity & Inclusion in International Education along with the release of Diversity Abroad’s fourth Survey of Diversity & Inclusion Among International Educators. The report will provide an opportunity for the field of International Education and Cultural Exchange to reflect on demographic trends in the profession and how we together can advance towards a more diverse and equitable profession.
- Lily Lopez-McGee, Ph.D, Executive Director, Diversity Abroad
- Andrew Gordon, Founder & CEO, Diversity Abroad
- Wagaye Johannes, Director of Operations & Organizational Development, Diversity Abroad
- This is a complimentary webinar for members and non-members.
How to Register
- Register in advance for this Zoom webinar here.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.