Com Disc: The Impact of Critical Race Theory in our Work
Community Discussion: The Impact of Critical Race Theory in our Work as Global Educators
The Impact of Critical Race Theory in our Work as Global Educators
January 27, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET
Join the conversation around the impact of Critical Race Theory in our work as global educators with our two guest speakers, Jennifer Chudy and Kory Sanders. Together they bring their perspectives as educators and experts on diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Jennifer Chudy, PhD, Knafel Assistant Professor of Social Sciences; Assistant Professor of Political Science, Wellesley College
- Kory Saunders, MBA, Assistant Director for Strategic Marketing, Diversity & Inclusion, North Carolina State University
- Members: No Fee (members must be logged in to receive member pricing)
- Non-Members: $99
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.