Com Disc: Empowering Campus Ecosystem to Promote Global Ed
Community Discussion: It Takes a Village: Empowering the Campus Ecosystem to Promote Global Education
It Takes a Village: Empowering the Campus Ecosystem to Promote Global Education
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST
This session is dedicated to practitioners who are looking for new ideas and approaches to cultivating an ecosystem oriented towards the expansion of global education on campus. Much like in nature, different members of a campus community have unique skills, talents, and perspectives they bring. Only when the right balance is achieved, do all members of the ecosystem thrive. This moderated panel will center several case studies on building effective partnerships reflecting on what it took to get past the barriers for effective communication and collaboration.
- Christian Tanja, Admissions Outreach and Selection Officer, Schwarzman Scholars
- Maria del Mar Aponte Rodriguez, Director - Center for International Programs, St. Mary’s University Texas
- Holly Joyner, Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications, Baylor University
- Daniel Watson, Marketing & Technology Coordinator, University of Utah
- Lauren Stikeleather, Education Abroad, Davidson College
- Members: No Fee (members must be logged in to receive member pricing)
- Non-Members: $99
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.