GIC22 Highlights, Lessons, and Call to Action
Join us for this special webinar where we reflect on lessons and highlights from Diversity Abroad's 10th Annual Global Inclusion Conference.
2022 Global Inclusion Conference Highlights, Lessons, and Call to Action Webinar
Thursday, December 1 at 12:00 PM EST
Diversity Abroad convened the 2022 Global Inclusion Conference in San Francisco, California from October 4-7 with over 450 participants in attendance. GIC, Diversity Abroad's 10th Annual Conference, hosted 70+ sessions, two receptions, a gala awards dinner, 3 plenaries, and many informal hallway meetings. Panelists, who represent return and first-time attendees, will share their experiences from GIC22 including highlights, lessons, and calls to action. Join us!
Note: This event will be hosted as a Zoom Meeting with moderate engagement from participants (e.g., polls, chat).
- Eduardo Contreras, Jr., PhD | GIC22 Committee Chair, Associate Provost for International Education, Diversity, and Inclusion, University of Portland
- Neal McKinney | The Ohio State University, Office of Equity, Diversity, and Global Engagement, Graduate Assistant
- The event is complimentary.
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions:
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.