2023 Think Forward Summit
January 24-26, 2023
The field of global education & culture exchange is uniquely positioned to advance justice, diversity, equity and inclusion in and through its work locally, nationally, and internationally. To be effective, we must stay abreast of trends and developments in higher education, diversity & inclusion practices, and workforce development.
The 2023 Think Forward Summit will bring together thought leaders from across higher education, global education, and cultural exchange as well as senior leaders from the private and public sector to discuss future trends and challenges through the lens of global education and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Over the course of three events, practitioners and thought leaders from around the world will offer their perspectives on innovative and forward-thinking ideas on the role that global education and diversity, equity, and inclusion can play to address the challenges and opportunities that we face today and how we can prepare the next generation for a more globally inclusive world.
- This event is free and open to the public.
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the events with access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Think Forward Summit discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.